Introducing Ironclad Pricing
Our strength is in our belief of keeping the home buying decision simple and easy so we’re introducing Ironclad Pricing by Ironstone Built and Ironstone Condos. By giving everyone what they want upfront, we reduce or eliminate the need for time-consuming and costly upgrades. This allows us to pass savings onto our purchasers, while delivering a superior product. It’s a win-win for everyone.
You can purchase with confidence when you know exactly what you are getting.
Every Ironstone model home is finished to our standard specifications so you can see exactly what you are going to get when you buy your very own Ironstone home. Many of our standard finishes are considered upgrades and that is the value we offer our customers.
Ironclad Pricing gives you peace of mind knowing that you are getting the same offer as everyone else. No tricks. No hidden fees.
Six Reasons to Buy an Ironstone Home:
Quality Built Features
- Tightly sealed casement windows for energy savings
- Oversized maple kitchen cabinetry
- Nine foot ceilings throughout the main floor
- Pot lights throughout the main floor
- Framed mirrors
- Hard surface flooring throughout the main floor and upper and lower finished wet areas (bath and laundry)
- Upgraded exterior driveways (depending on location of home, either paver stone or concrete)
- Quality Moen fixtures throughout the home
- Fair all-inclusive pricing – what you see is what you get
- Designed by a high caliber team of Ironstone ownership and award-winning consultants
- We pay careful attention to choosing development sites that reflect the needs of our clients throughout the city
- During the building process we utilize a high caliber experienced building team who work together to construct a well built home
- Our sales showroom is conveniently located in the city core allowing clients to meet with a project coordinator who helps choose home finishes and follows them through the building process
After Sales Care
- We have a dedicated team assigned to provide attentive customer service after move in